If you feel both empowered and weary from carrying out your everyday superhero responsibilities, then I invite you to join me for the very first episode of C.A.P.E.rsona Chats. In this episode I’ll talk about why it’s perfectly ok to be proud that you have a cape to wear in the first place and at the same time know that sometimes you need to TAKE THAT CAPE OFF – especially when it begins to drain you of the very power it was supposed to create. That’s right, there’s a time and place for all personas. And the cape persona is no different. During this first chat, I’ll also talk about the personal and professional circumstances that led to the creation of my organization, Pamper. Purpose. Service., LLC. And of course we’ll chat about my debut novella, “A Table for One.” I know you’re probably thinking ‘that’s a whole lot to cover in twenty minutes’ haha. But I got a funny feeling that my host Julian and I will make the time go by really fast! See you soon!
Posted On March 29th, 2021
Get Email Updates!
Join the Community
Our mission at Pamper. Purpose. Service. is to encourage and empower. We welcome you to join our community and be part of our conversations. Membership is totally free, and signing up only takes a few minutes.Join Now
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 5 with Ms. Scott, September 22nd, 2021 6:30 PM
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 4, Three Quick Tips to Rebuild your Confidence
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 3, June 15th, 2021 6:30 PM
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 2, May 18th, 2021 6:30 PM
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 1, April 13th, 2021 6:30 PM
Recent CAPErsona Chats