Julian and I can’t thank each of you enough for making the very first episode of C.A.P.E.rsona Chats such a success! I honestly could not think of a better person to help me formally introduce my new ventures to the world. BUT NOW I’M BACK WITH EPISODE TWO. And joining me is my very special guest, Ms. Halana Rideau, Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Let me tell you, talk about wearing a cape for a living, Halana does that AND SO MUCH MORE! Be sure to join us on May 18th at 6:30PM EST as we continue the conversation on why it’s oh so important to find time to TAKE THAT CAPE OFF!
Posted On June 11th, 2021
Get Email Updates!
Join the Community
Our mission at Pamper. Purpose. Service. is to encourage and empower. We welcome you to join our community and be part of our conversations. Membership is totally free, and signing up only takes a few minutes.Join Now
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 5, Successful but “Still Single”, December 16th, 2021 4:00 PM EST
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 4, Three Quick Tips to Rebuild your Confidence
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 3, June 15th, 2021 6:30 PM
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 2, May 18th, 2021 6:30 PM
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 1, April 13th, 2021 6:30 PM
Recent CAPErsona Chats