The Power of Knowing Your Influence. I would bet that every last one of us is guilty of underestimating our influence. Both within our immediate circle and beyond. In our third episode of C.A.P.E.rsona Chats, Julian and I will discuss why there is so much power in knowing the full range of our influence – and the responsibilities that come with that knowledge. I’ll also tell you about a ‘new’ skill that I’m honing during those precious moments that I find to TAKE THAT CAPE OFF!
Posted On July 15th, 2021
Get Email Updates!
Join the Community
Our mission at Pamper. Purpose. Service. is to encourage and empower. We welcome you to join our community and be part of our conversations. Membership is totally free, and signing up only takes a few minutes.Join Now
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 5, Successful but “Still Single”, December 16th, 2021 4:00 PM EST
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 4, Three Quick Tips to Rebuild your Confidence
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 3, June 15th, 2021 6:30 PM
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 2, May 18th, 2021 6:30 PM
- C.A.P.E.rsona Chats: Episode 1, April 13th, 2021 6:30 PM
Recent CAPErsona Chats
- Octavia Scott on You missed the shot. Don’t ignore your chance to rebound.
- Angel on You missed the shot. Don’t ignore your chance to rebound.
- Octavia Scott on Emotional Eating: Why it Became my Drug of Choice and how I Recovered
- Shianne Brent on Emotional Eating: Why it Became my Drug of Choice and how I Recovered
- Octavia Scott on The Beauty of Resilience